Fri. afternoon, 28 Apr 2017, Pantone held a webinar to release their colour predictions for Interior. Colours and combinations seem to have fallen into 2 major groups.
- Shocking colours, contrasting so much one would only use those colours to awake from a bad dream. Its when your surroundings make no sense so you up the game to find truth, you bend common sense, pinch yourself to see if your real.
- Second part was a mix of more common colours varying ever so lightly, with solid white on white being thrown in. More specifically:
- Pink came in many colours from bright happy to pastel and the ongoing ballet pink.
- Orange continues but is toned down in some shades to include peaches.
- Yellow makes a brief accent appearance
- Shades of white and brown are few in comparison to other years.
- A teal blue green will be good for professional clothes transitioning from the masse amt of spring green this year.
- Black, barely was there, a few grey tone were offered in soft, subtle, shades from other colours
- Purple still presses on, but good to see its not all ‘cartoon’ purple. There are lavender shades, that when flecked between greens, pinks or blue offer wonderful Scottish heathers.