Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet, the ways to enhance and layer scoops of ice cream seem endless:
- crumbled brownies, toffee bits, almond macaroons,
- raspberries, peaches, strawberries,
- sauces, rich dark chocolates, butterscotch, lemon curd, whip cream,
- toppings: sprinkles, pecans, cherries,…
A cone will not let you really layer all that goodness and the scoop can topple over. A big cereal bowl is just too much, a parfait glass makes you eat from top to bottom and not savour a bit of this with that, and again it may be too much.
Solution: Use fancy teacups.
- Teacups are the right size, easy to hold in one hand and eat with the other.
- Put it on a saucer to catch drips, hold a sticky spoon and extra chips, cookie or pretzel.
- Teacups are angled different ways so you can catch a piece of peach, a macron crumb with the sauce and whip cream.
- Cups are so varied each guest can have their own.
- If it’s a hen party they can take the teacup home.
If it’s too hot for tea, ice cream time in tea cups. See the new collection in Square.
Perfect size for a sauce.